- About NZ$1.5M (now) for a boarding and day school for 350 pupils with administration centre, assembly hall/dining area, four 2 classroom blocks, laboratory block and two staff houses.
- Full co-educational boarding and day school.
- For forms 1 (age 14) to 4 (17).
- 90 pupils (2 classes of 45) p.a. starting in 2007.
- Cost about NZ$450 per pupil p.a.(for tuition and two meals a day).
- Subjects: English, Swahili, French, Maths, Biology,Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, and Civics.
Red donates the classrooms built or being built. The library is to be completed by a local family.